Bobbie Blog has moved,Please visit the new blog site at BobbiesBakingBlog.com

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day

Valentine's "week" is on it's last stretch it seems every year there are some last minute stragglers who realize on February 12 "oh my I need to have some Valentine's plans for my sweetie." I of course have a hard time saying no, so I end up with at least 32 hours of extra work to keep everyone happy. My poor husband; I end up just throwing together what ever ingredients that are left for a special dinner. Don't feel to badly for him he has plenty of special goodies all year long.

It seems Colorado is having another snow day, which always puts Sydney and I in the mood to get our hands in the kitchen and cook. We are driving into our Yuzu Mousse recipe. Yuzu is that lovely TART fruit from Japan, and it has a flavor like no other.

Happy Valentine's Day
Bobbie and Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment